How Microsoft's Enterprise Desktop Stifles Linux and How to Fix it
"Every time I read an article suggesting that Linux cannot budge Microsoft off
the Enterprise Desktop, I have a private laugh. If you knew what I did, you
would laugh too. The only problem I can see: It's not a laughing matter. "
[...]
"Microsoft embedded itself in the enterprise with something other than
Internet Explorer and Office. The loss leader in their product line comes
with Microsoft Office and requires a back office component to work. Until
someone replaces Outlook, the opportunity to expunge Microsoft from the
enterprise will remain illusive."
Posted by tadelste on Nov 13, 2005 7:51 AM
LXer.com; By Tom Adelstein

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tradeclient/

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 12:59, Robbie Darrell Graham wrote:
> Let me first said I love what is happen in Open office.org. It about
> time  some one took on Microsoft the right way. But there needs to be
> some more work done. I think for some one who works in an office you
> need complete office suite with out have the following. Word Processing,
> Spreadsheets,Drawing,Database,Sideshows,Address book,Email,Scheduling
> all these program and data need to be easy to go between them.
>

> Robbie Graham

-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?