In one of GK Chesterton's books - I think it was his biography - he recounts a
politician addressing a crowd that had got noisy and boisterous and jeered
him:
"Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen!  I have not yet finished casting my pearls!"
[before swine, of course.  The crowd burst out laughing.]

Could you cool off, please!  Take it off-list, please, if you must argue.

Thanks

Wesley Parish

-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?