Which PDF version were u converting to. 1.1.5 might had used postscript as
opposed to PDF 1.5 version.

On 5/15/06, Peter Bartal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Everybody!

First, congrats for the great job called OO2!
But unfortunately nothing is perfect... For some reason the PDF conversion
does not work 100% well in Oo 2.0.2. I became aware of the glitch, when I
tried to upload a PDF file created with OO 2.0.2 for a conference (IECON
'06). The automatic submission system continuously rejected it. I was also
told that a common reason for this is that fonts are not embedded and
subsetted, but this was not the case... Further details or other possible
error sources were not given. So I finally tried to upload it after
converting from ODT to PDF using OO 1.1.5 - and hooray! everything went
just perfectly! Please take a closer look at the changes made from 1.1.5to
2.x... I really would not like to keep two versions of OO on my PC, only
because some submission system does not like my PDF files. Hope this will
help you make OO even better, as we all want it to be!

Cheers

Count Zero



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]




--
Alexandro Colorado

Reply via email to