I seek to record an open presentation Impress office with the format
plan/RTF in order to be able to open it in open Writer office or Microsoft
Word and to work over again the text For example if I create a presentation
in Microsoft PowerPoint I can choose to thus record it in type of file
plan/RTF extension .rtf I can then open it in Microsoft Word and work over
again the text Thank you by advance to communicate the solution to me


It doesn't seem you can do this from a 'save as' within Impress. The
only file formats you can save as are ones that will save it as
another presentation type (eg, powerpoint).

One possible solution would be to craft your presentation in such a
way that all entries appear in the 'outline' tab. This is basically a
text outline of what is in each of the slides. From that view you can
'select all' then copy and paste into a writer document for further
editing.

HTH, /paul

--
Vista is "dramatically more secure than any other operating system
released" Bill Gates
Huh ??  Defender doesn't stop spyware (Webroot) ; firewall is only 50%
effective (Zdnet) ; UAC can be turned off and is annoying ; SP1 (incl
security reasons) due end of 2007...
-----
Try Torpark; a small portable, open-source, built on Firefox browser
that enables anonymous browsing. Requires no installation :
http://www.torrify.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to