On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:04:35 -0500, audioslave10152 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi
I have been using OpenOffice for quite a while, and I love it, but recently I have been needing to work with Publisher-type documents. I don't exactly like Microsoft Office that much, and so I've been hoping that there would be some developer who would be kind enough to work it out. I am still hoping,
and I wish that this email would maybe give developers something major to
work on, too.


Thanks,
Jon

You can use openoffice.org draw which will allow you to do most of the things Publisher do. Compatibility on file format is not a trivial thing so don't count on it. Reverse engineer a binary file format is more like a dark art. If you migrate your work to OpenOffice.org Draw you will get more benefit on cross-platform, availability and more info.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org
Community Contact // Mexico
http://www.openoffice.org

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jza
Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to