Hello!
I will do it as soon as possible. Currently I am learning to pass my exams. After that I will have small amount of time to make OOOP 2.2.1. I hope I can do it during July but I very busy now with other task too. But any help is welcome :o)


Best regards,

KAMI


PS: Thank you for the kind comment :o)

John Boyle írta:
To Kami: I have this version installed on my computer and am very satisfied with it. I did try to download OOo 2.2.1 and install but to no avail. I have decided your version is the last one I will download and install, simply because it works and works well! :-)

KAMI wrote:
You can download OxygenOffice Professional 2.2.0 binary releases based on OpenOffice.org 2.2.0. Also you can download and test our Extension for OpenOffice.org 2.2.0 packages...

All of latest downloads are available here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=170021

KAMI

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to