> PLEASE FIX THUNDERBIRD SO I CAN CONVERT MULTIPLE MESSAGES TO HTML OR
> TXT FOR ARCHIVING, AS I CAN IN EUDORA
>

==============================================
>
> In 30 years of computer use, programs come and go... documents and
> files in special proprietary formats cannot be opened 10 years later
> because the program won't load and the company went out of business.
>
> I use Eudora, instead of Thunderbird, because I can "select" all the
> mail messages in a file folder and "save as" in HTML or TXT format,
> which I assume will always be accessible in my mail archives.


Sounds like a good idea but there is no point asking an OpenOffice list
about this. Direct your suggestion to the Thunderbird mail list.

/paul

-- 
Processing Key for cracking HD DVD's:
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
-----
Try Torpark; a small portable, open-source, built on Firefox browser that
enables anonymous browsing. Requires no installation :
http://www.torrify.com/

Reply via email to