Hi there,

thank you very much for making openoffice.org what it is - a fantastic, free
and free alternative to Microsoft. I use openoffice whenever I can.

In spite of the general outstanding quality of openoffice.org, there is one
area in which openoffice.org compares rather bleakly with MS Office. This is
about the notes (or comments, as MS calls them). Whereas MS Office shows
inserted comments conveniently in the margin of the document,
openoffice.orgshows a tiny little rectangle that is easy to miss and
that you need to
hover the mouse over in order to actually see its contents. There is also no
way to use formatting (annoying for if you would like to sum up thoughts in
bullets) and there does not appear to be a way to highlight a large piece of
text that a note refers to it.

Just my thoughts. I hope you'll consider making openoffice.org better by
taking a look at this. :-)

Thanks for listening, and feel free to forward this to whoever this needs to
go to...

sincerely,
Gerben Bossenbroek

Reply via email to