you can make a macro of it. I will suggest to ask at oooforum.org and check
the language.

On 8/14/07, Shaver, Jon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I LOVE the Open Office concept and product.
>
>
>
> If I were a programmer, I'd help in any way possible.  As it is, I'm not
> but would ask for one thing-a formatting button in the spreadsheet
> program to format a number cell with commas as thousands separators.
> Maybe I'm missing something but the only way I can do this is use the
> Format Cells command which is multi-step and cumbersome compared to the
> other formatting buttons for percentages and currency.
>
>
>
> THANKS for considering this.
>
> This e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.If you have
> received this message in error, you are notified of its status. Please
> inform the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.
> State and Federal law prohibit copying, dissemination, disclosure or other
> use of the contents of this e-mail by anyone other than the intended
> recipient.
>



-- 
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol
IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to