In the next few weeks I would like to get corrected, new and translated
templates from our users, community. For example we have got several
templates what can you improve: better grammar, design or usability *
and there is a lot of templates without correctly set title, subject,
keywords and description fields. Also you can add more value to our
packages if you translate available templates to other language. I will
happy if you send templates for supported and non supported languages
too. I will make extensions for OpenOffice.org. If you have a good idea,
you can create a useful, professional templates then send it to me. I
will happily submit it to our repository. We will release new packages
by the time OpenOffice.org 2.3 will been released.
So you can help and contribute easily without any programming knowledge.
Please help our effort to provide more and more OpenOffice.org templates.
You can simply send your templates to: kami_(a)openoffice(dot)org
Additionally, you can hunt for templates where we didn't recored
information (author, license, etc.). Please check these sheets:
http://ooop.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ooop/trunk/documents/license/?sortdir=down
and paste available information about templates.
Thank you in advance!
KAMI
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]