Hi Cassandra,

Cassandra Telenko schreef:

   I was attempting to add a caption to an image I inserted.  I find that it
works out better to insert tables as images, which is what I did.  I tried
to caption it as a table, but it insists on placing the caption at the
bottom of the image.  This is entirely wrong, as I am labeling a table and
Table names go above the table.

  Is there any way I can fix this? Or can you please allow all object
captions to have a user definable position, rather than just "some"??

There is an easy solution.
Insert the caption for the image (with the right mouse-click)
Now click out of the frame, and then click on the image.
Then the image is selected.
When you press arrow-down at this moment, the image goes one paragraph down, so the caption is on top of it.

I hope this helps.

Thank You. I like OpenOffice.

Thanks for the compliments. We share your feelings ;-)


Regards,
Cor

PS: Pls mail to the list only.
I've added your mailadress as CC because you are not subscibed to the list.
To subscribe and ask questions about using OpenOffice.org, mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to