Hi mirfan,

mirfan wrote:

> Hi Sir,
> 
> I want to change the look and feel of open office (menu bars and toolbars) 
> just like MS office 2003 using C++.
> Please help me that could it be possible or not. If yes then how? 

If I see it right the main difference between OOo and MSO2003 in this
regard is the order of entries in menu and toolbars, right?

So aligning OOo's menu structure and toolbar content to MSO2003 as close
as possible should bring you a big step further. Fortunately this can be
done without coding, you just need to rewrite some XML files that store
the configuration of menu and toolbars. In case you are interested in
doing this please follow up on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing
list.

Ciao,
Mathias

-- 
Mathias Bauer (mba) - Project Lead OpenOffice.org Writer
OpenOffice.org Engineering at Sun: http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS
Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
I use it for the OOo lists and only rarely read other mails sent to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to