Hello,I enjoy using OpenOffice but feel that it still needs some improving in 
order to convince MS Office users to make the switch.I have some suggestions 
for new features for OpenOffice. I've had a few friends tell me that the really 
like OpenOffice as an alternative to MS Office but feel that the omission of a 
2 page edit feature and the low level of esthetics in OpenOffice make using MS 
Office more enjoyable and productive...I happen to agree.
 
A 2 page edit view/4 page edit view...print view has this feature which is 
great but can't edit.Microsoft Office already has the 2 page edit view which is 
very useful and needed.
 
An esthetical improvement in OpenOffice...all icons and windows...updated 
look.Microsoft Office has improved  the esthetics in their newest 
version.Please let me know if these features are already in the works...if they 
haven't, please let me know if these may be a possibility?Thanks in 
advance.Regards,
Pano
pMp
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________
Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!
http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/purchase/trial.aspx?s_cid=wl_hotmailnews

Reply via email to