On 2009/12/29 6:49 AM  DrNoiZ wrote:
but as I was downloading the Greek version for windows found out that there
is a version in
"macedonian" language.

As I can recall there is no such language recognized in the whole world.

Macedonian is the official language of Republic of Macedonia. Most United Nations member countries have recognised the country as the Republic of Macedonia. These include four of the five permanent UN Security Council members—the United States, Russia, United Kingdom and the People's Republic of China; several members of the European Union such as Bulgaria, Poland, and Slovenia; and over 100 other UN members.

It is only hate-mongering, narrow minded bigots that deny this.

--
Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada