Claire Gilbertson wrote:
Hi,

I am a master student working with Carlos Jensen in the HCI group at Oregon
State University, in conjunction with the OSL on a study of contribution and
joining patterns in FOSS. I am working with Jenifer Davids and Nitin Mohan,
who you may have talked with in the past. Thank you for all the help you and
your community have provided us in our research. Is there a single person or
mailing list who I can direct a specific information gathering request to?

Thanks,

Claire

Hi Claire,

It would also depend on the information your requesting. This list is mostly users to discuss OpenOffice.org, so might be used if your looking for user related information. The us...@openoffice.org is a user supported help list for problems or questions.

The various projects also have their mailing list that can be joined from the project pages.

Other list can be found at http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html .

HTH
Andy

--
Note: you have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open
OpenOffice.org (OOo) mailng list. For further information regarding OOo,