On 2011/01/30 5:07 PM  Pat wrote:
The discussion seems to have gone astray. The choosing of, or arriving at, a particular default dictionary was, I think, the original point. The comments, while interesting and somewhat illuminating, show our digression.

The discussion started about the availability of an UK English version which has all the menus, dialogues boxes, help files, etc. written with UK English spelling, not about dictionaries.

The US English version already comes with UK, Canadian, Australian, and South
African dictionaries.

There is an English-UK version of OOo 3.3.0 rc10. It has not yet passed the quality assurance process to become the official final release.

Larry
--
Larry I. Gusaas