I am sorry that I’ve no idea about what’s going on.
the word “remove”means what ? and what has been get away?

From: Todd Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 10:41 PM
To: discuss@openoffice.org
Subject: [discuss] Re: Digest for list discuss

remove

*****

NOTICE: This communication may contain proprietary, privileged or other
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe
that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please
indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete
the copy you received.

>>> <discuss-requ...@openoffice.org> 3/1/2011 3:47 AM >>>
Table of contents:

1. [discuss] Cloud app - "Rodney Hall" <rbh...@rhall.com>
2. [discuss] COUNTBLANK function fault? - Aubrey Hutton
<aubrey.hut...@yahoo.co.uk>
3. [discuss] [Moderation] - Andreas Säger <ville...@t-online.de>
4. [discuss] Auto-Acknowledgment  (KMM74809990I15977L0KM) - Wachovia Service
<serv...@wachovia.com>
5. [discuss] Re: [Moderation] - Hank Hamilton <hanx...@live.com>
6. [discuss] Re: [Moderation] - Dave Barton <d...@tasit.net>
7. [discuss] Re: COUNTBLANK function fault? - Niklas Nebel
<niklas.ne...@oracle.com>

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else
copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please delete the message
and immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.