From: Tim Fairchild [mailto:t...@bcs4me.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 17:42
To: discuss@openoffice.org
Subject: [discuss] Re: Hello

[ ... ]

        OK everyone, i joined this discussion simply because i am trying to
find out if OOo upgrades all the features i have in my Star Office 6.5 that i'm
still using after 8 years. Still havent found that answer, Could anyone assist
me?
        Rich

Install it and try it. It's free. I used to use Staroffice.

Wow, tall order. Thank You Dennis, Really hoped for a simple easy migration without a lot of background work. I know it needs to update but honestly i really do not have a lot of free time due to my employment taking most of it. Will give your suggestion a try when i can.