John Hayden wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you can put me in touch with the appropriate person at Open Office. I'm an
innovator based in Dublin with an idea which may be of interest to you but of
course, i ask for a non-disclosure agreement to be signed&  information
concerning the idea to be taken in confidence.

Kind regards,

John Hayden--

As Open Office is an open source project any software code would have to be contributed to the community and made freely available to anyone who wants it. Thus confidentiality would seem to be out of the question. Confidentiality would seem to be incompatible with open source development.

--
James E. Morrow
 Email to: jamesemor...@email.com