The Open vSwitch team will host our third annual conference focused on Open
vSwitch and OVN on Nov. 7 and 8, 2016, to be held at the San Jose Doubletree.
The Call for Participation is still open, but talks will likely include:

        - New stateful services for OVS
        - Deploying OVN at scale
        - Support for new platforms
        - The future of OVS and OVN
        - Programmable software-based networking

This is the first OVS conference that will be run as part of the Linux
Foundation.  Registration may be done at the following URL:

  https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/open-vswitch-2016-fall-conference

The two-day event is $200 and will include breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks.
Room for the event is limited, so please register early.  Talks will be
recorded and will be made available after the conference.

How to propose a talk
We've extended the proposal deadline for talks and panels on topics related to
Open vSwitch.

Please submit proposals to to the following URL by Friday, September 23:

  https://goo.gl/forms/hX3xSwfaUXCuqFCq2

Speakers will be notified of acceptance by October 3.

Speakers should plan to attend the event in person.  Travel to and
accommodations in San Jose are the responsibility of attendees.  The conference
fee will be waived for speakers with accepted talks.

More information