Hi,

I found how to do it.  With ovs-ofctl you can also mark the packets so
for example to mark all the icmp i do:

ovs-ofctl add-flow -O Openflow13 ovs_0_0
"priority=1000,dl_type=0x0800,nw_proto=1,
actions=set_field:10->pkt_mark,normal"

Is it okay if I use normal? I just want to mark packets and they have
to be sent to the normal output they will be sent anyways.

Another question, I want to set a similar rule for all packets that
have a TTL < 10, is there a way to do that with a single rule? I don't
see any mask option for the nw_ttl field.

Kind regards,
Richard