On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 12:17:39AM +0000, my_ovs_disc...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Thanks Thadeu.
>
> If we have to fix it, where should we add the code to validate the IP header
> checksum?
> -Thanks

Deciding where to do it is part of the solution. I haven't put too much thought
on this yet. But I guess that once we decide in the code that we are snooping
and using the data, then we should check. As per RFC4541, we could either drop
them or flood them. I think dropping is fine if snooping is on.

Cascardo.