Hi Jerome,

I wanted to update my code. Before that in order to comprehend things
I started implementing some simple use cases. The following code
doesn't work as intended.... I always get a 404

public class Playground {

       Container container = new Container();
       ServerList servers = container.getServers();

       Protocol httpProtocol = Protocol.HTTP;
       String ipAddress = "127.0.0.1";
       int httpPort = 8182;

       servers.add(httpProtocol, ipAddress, httpPort);

       VirtualHost host = new VirtualHost(container.getContext());
       host.getAllowedProtocols().add(httpProtocol);
       host.getAllowedPorts().add(httpPort);
       host.getAllowedAddresses().add(ipAddress);

       //host.attach("", new Restlet() {
       host.attach("/something", new Restlet() {
           protected void handleGet(Request request, Response response) {
               response.setEntity("Hello World!", MediaType.TEXT_PLAIN);
           }
       });
       container.setDefaultHost(host);
       //container.getHosts().add(host);