Hi Jerome,

> We indeed have this dependency on AsyncWeb, but they seems to be working on
> updating it for MINA 1.0:

BTW: Today MINA 0.8.4 was released. This is a bug-fix release and the
should be the last 0.8-branch release.
Maybe you like to update MINA with the last version (I haven't tested
it with AsyncWeb connector but I think the move from 0.8.0 to 0.8.2
isn't huge).

"""
Apache MINA 0.8.4 has been released.  It fixes an issue that
SocketIoProcessor throws a CancelledKeyException.  Apache MINA team has
decided not to support 0.8 branch anymore, and this release is the last
release in the 0.8 branch.  Please upgrade to MINA 1.0 to utilize more
advanced features and better API.

Distributions are available at:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/mina/0.8.4/

Some mirrors might not have the tarballs yet and return 404 error.
Please
try our backup site if you are having such a problem.
"""

Best regards,
Lars
--