Hi John,

you're right, something is missing. The implemented handlers have to update
the "ALLOW" header in the response each time they are requested but are
unable to do so. I'm not sure the Rest API should change (Handler class is
part of the Rest API) but at least the implementation should (all
com.noelios.reslet.* handlers). Jérôme, what are you thinking about ?

Regards,
Thierry