Hello Sean,

could you please check the snv repository? I think this issue has been fixed.
Sorry for this trouble.

Best regards,
Thierry Boileau
It seems the Directory behavior has changed again. Used to be I could do this:

    Application application = new Application(component.getContext()) {
        @Override public Restlet createRoot() {
          Directory directory = new Directory(getContext(),
               "file:////home/slandis");
          directory.setListingAllowed(true);
          directory.setDeeplyAccessible(true);
          return directory;
        }
    };

And if the directory did not have an index file in it, then the browser would
display files and directories with the later being links that could be traversed. Somewhere along the line, this has changed. If the index file
is present, it gets loaded. If not present, the browser attempts to download
the directory as a file.
I think the old behavior was much more intuitive.