Chris Battey wrote:
Is there anything in the NRE reference implementation (or anywhere else) with an
example of using the put() method on a Resource?  Using a Finder to find a
Resource and call handleGet() on it was pretty straightforward, but the put()
case seems more complex, and I couldn't find anywhere that the NRE uses that method.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,

For a Resource I would use the following if you can as it is cleaner and keeps the handleGet code to sort some stuff out for you
@Override
   public Representation getRepresentation(Variant variant) {    }

Anyway, for put:

   @Override
   public boolean allowPut() {
       return true;
   }

 @Override
   public void put(Representation entity) { }

Jonathan Hall