Same thing.  I.e., I want the result of the POST to be given in
various output formats, too.

John

On 5/23/07, Adam Taft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

John D. Mitchell wrote:
> On 5/23/07, Adam Taft <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> John D. Mitchell wrote:
> [...]
>> > However, I find them useful for optional stuff for non-GET requests,
>> too.
>>
>> Do you have a use case for this?  I'm genuinely curious.
>
> ?output={html,xhtml,json,etc.}
>
> It's optional in the sense that it's identifying the same resource but
> in different output formats.

Right, but that's for a GET request.  When are you specifying that for a
POST, PUT or DELETE?

Again, I'm just trying to understand a use case for query strings in a
POST/PUT/DELETE.  I can't see it currently.

Adam