On 9/7/07, Rob Heittman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is this different from using CLAP, or is this what you need:
>
>         component.getClients().add(Protocol.CLAP);
>         router.attach("/content",new Directory(getContext(),
>
> "clap://thread/com/solertium/example/content"));

This is different in that I need to use the ClassLoader associated
with a class instance.  So, I need to pass MyApp.class and there is
no way to make a URI to that resource without reconstructing
the jar URL.

Because the code is being setup *inside* the code loaded from
the jar file, I have no idea what the jar URL should be.  Further, the
class loaded could use multiple jar files and so there isn't a way
to construct one URI.

All that complexity is avoided by using:

   MyApp.class.getResourceAsStream(path);

I'm testing some code right now for this and I'll try to post an example later.

--Alex Milowski