Hello,

Using Servlets and Tomcat behind Apache Httpd/AJP (configured to require or want a client certificate in HTTPS), it's possible to get the client certificate chain using this:
  request.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate");

I've tried to get this piece of information with a Restlet (using AJP), but this attribute doesn't seem be set. This is hardly surprising because of "servlet" in the name, but I can't find any equivalent attribute. Is there any other mechanism to get this from a Request?

Best wishes,

Bruno.