Thierry,

Thanks once again. The supplied code snippet worked with a slight modification

  Reference reference = new Reference("http://localhost/exchange";);
  reference.setBaseRef("http://localhost";);
  Request request = new Request(Method.POST, reference);

cheers
</jima>
Thierry Boileau wrote:
Hi Jim,

The application must handle absolute URIs. You can update your code as follow :

        Reference reference = new Reference("/exchange");
        reference.setBaseRef("http://localhost";);
        Request request = new Request(Method.POST, reference);

By doing so, the application still handles a reference with a relative
part equals to "/exchange".

best regards,
Thierry Boileau