Hello Ted,

some words to complete Stephan's answer.

Let's say that the name of the WAR file is myWar.

1- Let's say that the RestletServlet is configured like this :
   <url-pattern>/testServlet/*</url-pattern>
and the application as follow:
   router.attach("/testResource",HelloWorldResource.class);
then, the resource'URI is something like this:
http://localhost/myWar/testServlet/testResource

1- Let's say that the RestletServlet is configured like this :
   <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
and the application as follow:
   router.attach("/testResource",HelloWorldResource.class);
then, the resource'URI is something like this:
http://localhost/myWar/testResource

best regards,
Thierry Boileau