De : Kevin Conaway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 14 mai 2008 15:39
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: What about : RESTlet in official Maven Repository ?

Their automatic process could be an option but it requires us to give them
an SSH access to our server which we are reluctant to do for security
reasons mainly.

I believe that you can also have your project sync'd over SVN.

If you have the maven repository also be an SVN repository, I believe the
central maven repo can simply "svn up" to ensure synchronization