From: Avi Flax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: XForm integration with the RestLet framework possible?
To: discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 3:39 PM

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 3:41 PM, ilango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have an XForm built on the OPS XForms processor. Rather than use the OPS
pipelines for connecting my XForms to datasources I would like to use the
Restlet Framework to connect my XForm fields to datasources like MySQL, a Web
Service, XML databases like eXist, etc.

I would like to get XML data into my XForm, regardless of the type of
datasource.
I'm not feeling this. Not sure this is something that the framework, or even an
extension, should handle. Could be a slippery slope towards the framework
trying to be everything for everyone. Why not just write the glue yourself in a
Resource subclass?