On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:32 AM, Jerome Louvel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> I have added a paragraph on "Confidentiality" in the "Securing applications"
> page covering this topic:
> http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_1.1/g1/13-restlet/29-restlet/99-restlet/46-rest
> let.html
>
> At some point, it might makes sense to split up this page into several ones.

Thanks.

I think it would be good to have some ssl-specific information make its
way into the connector documentation as an example.

That is, there is a simple example here:

http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_1.1/g1/13-restlet/27-restlet/37-restlet/38-restlet.html

Maybe we could have about ssl configuration there as well.  Of course, the
parameters are specific to the server helper...

--Alex Milowski