Roman Geus wrote:
Hi Bruno

Thanks for sharing your experimental SPNEGO Filter!

I never used "git" before. To download your code I tried the following (and failed)
$ git clone http://git.kato.mvc.mcc.ac.uk/bruno/spnegofilter.git/ spnegofilter
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/geus/gitwork/spnegofilter/.git/
Cannot get remote repository information.
Perhaps git-update-server-info needs to be run there?
Is it a problem on my end?

Ah, sorry, it should work now. I must admit I haven't been using git for long.

It's not a major issue though, since I can download the individual files using a web browser.

It's also possible to get an archive (tgz) by clicking on 'snapshot' in the list of commits (the one on the line with the 'master' icon makes more sense).

Best wishes,

Bruno.