Hi Ralf,

> Does the WADL extension support this (from my understanding it does) and
> are there any tutorials for it? It haven't found anything yet, besides
> the API, and to figure it out with from API alone is a litte tiresome ;)

I used the wadl component in the other way (specify the wadl file, and let
WadlComponent load my Resource subclasses); but in your case, i think you
"just" have to inherit WadlApplication to register your WadlResource
subclasses (with createRoot), and for each resource override the
'describe' method.
Excerpt from the javadoc:
This description can be customized by overriding the #describe() and
#describeMethod(Method, MethodInfo) methods.

Hope this help.

Regards,
--
Vincent Ricard