wow!

Thanks for this, Thierry!

I have changed some names, made some more objects (a Component, Application, and Resource ...) and wrapped it up into an Eclipse project with Ant build script, hosted mode launcher, and a working server side, added tomcat's web.xml, embedded the Restlet jars, and made the file available on the Restlet wiki on the GWT documentation page. I also put some of the code snippets into the page directly.

http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_1.1/g1/13-restlet/28-restlet/144-restlet.html

This will have to hold us for a little bit until a bigger and better example comes along. But I hope that most people can just pop this into Eclipse and get past most of the configurational pain.

- Rob