Hi Jérome

> However, in this case, how do you deal with the fact that you could have
> several parameters with the same name but different type?

Since i didn't need, i didn't think about this :-) Do you mean we can have
something like this in a WADL?
<request>
   <param name="foo" type="xs:string" style="query"/>
   <param name="foo" type="xs:int" style="query"/>
</request>

Is it not a bit weird?

BTW, when i looked to add a simple support of "header", i added this
little method to alway work with a Form:
protected Form getHeader() {
    Form form = null;
    Series<Parameter> headers =
        (Series<Parameter>)
getRequest().getAttributes().get(HttpConstants.ATTRIBUTE_HEADERS);
    if (headers != null) {
        form = new Form(headers);
    }
    return form;
}

Then i wondered, why could i not do this with a Template result? IMHO, it
will make the life easier (only mine? ;-) if the different sources of data
(such as described in the WADL: template, query, etc) could be seen as a
Form (or an other common interface).

Cheers,
--
Vincent Ricard