De : Avi Flax [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : vendredi 21 novembre 2008 19:21
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: Restlet MVC

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 09:44, Tim Peierls <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Maybe the first line of that FAQ answer should be modified to avoid the word
> "implementation", e.g., "There is a rough correspondence between the MVC
> pattern [cite?] and the Restlet framework:"

I think we can just change the word "implementing" to "following". But
I like the sentence you've proposed; I think we could just add that to
the answer, as the first sentence, like so:

"There is only a rough correspondence between the <a
href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model-view-controller";>MVC
pattern</a> and the Restlet framework; some <a
href="http://n2.nabble.com/Restlet-MVC-tp1560691p1561792.html";>debate</a>
exists as to whether it should be employed at all. For those who wish
to follow the MVC pattern with Restlet, here is the basic
proposition:"

How's that?

Jerome, maybe it's time to move the FAQ to the Wiki so it can be more
readily edited!