Hi all (my first post),

my question is concerning file upload within a form. I'm currenlty
using Restlet 1.1.1.
I have both client and server developed with Restlet.

I'd like to make a post call, sending 2 (key, value) pairs and a file.
I success this by making 2 post calls, one for the 2 (key, value)
pairs, simply using a Form and its WebRepresentation, and one for the
file, using a FileRepresenation (with a
MediaType.APPLICATION_OCTECT_STREAM, as my file could be a binary one
or a text one -it's a certificat-). That's works.

My question : is it possible to make only 1 post call including the 2
(key, value) pairs and the file (which can be binary or plain text) ?

Thanks in advance and sorry if my english isn't so clear :)

Regards,
Jérémy