hi!

you have to attach a Directory:

        <bean id="root" class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringRouter">
                <property name="attachments">
                        <map>
                                <entry key="/test">
                                        <bean class=
"org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringFinder">
                                                <lookup-method name=
"createResource" bean="testResource" />
                                        </bean>
                                .
                                .
                                .
                                <entry key="/images" value-ref="directory"
/>
                        </map>
                </property>
        </bean>

        <bean id="directory" class=
"informa.rest.spring.resources.SpringDirectory">
                <property name="component">
                        <ref local="component"/>
                        <!--util:property-path path="component.context"
/-->
                </property>
        </bean>

springDirectory have to implement a restlet's Directory

regards

santoshkumar.baba...@gmail.com
21/01/2009 16:13
Por favor, responda a
discuss <discuss@restlet.tigris.org>

Para
discuss@restlet.tigris.org
cc

Asunto
Attaching a org.restlet.Directory to SpringRouter.

Hello,
I am building a rest styled web app using restlet. Its integrated with
spring using RestletFrameworkServlet and routes requests using
SpringRouter. I am not able to attach a web directory to the router.

I think if I fill up "??" in the following code, i would be through, Can
some one help?

<bean name="restletRouter"
         class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringRouter">
         <property name="attachments">
             <map>
                         <entry key="/images">
                     ??
                 </entry>
                 <entry key="/users">
                     <bean class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringFinder">
                         <lookup-method name="createResource"
bean="usersResource"/>
                     </bean>
                 </entry>
                  <entry key="/users/{userID}">
                     <bean class="org.restlet.ext.spring.SpringFinder">
                         <lookup-method name="createResource"
bean="userResource"/>
                     </bean>
                 </entry>
             </map>
         </property>
     </bean>

So far I have been able to resolve all the issues just by reading the
community docs and emails :) and it has been a great support. Thank you
for all that.

Regards
Santosh

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1041291