Hi,

I simply wanna upload a File to the org.restlet.Directory. But all I
get is:

See Other (303) - The metadata are not consistent with the URI

I don't know what that means, or what I can do against it.

On the Server Side i do:
Application application = new Application() {

             @Override
             public Restlet createRoot() {

                 Directory dir = new Directory(getContext(), ROOT_URI);
                 dir.setModifiable(true);
                 dir.setDeeplyAccessible(true);

                 return dir;

             }
         };
         return application;

And the client which is uploading a file looks:

Client client = new Client(Protocol.HTTP);
Representation rep = new FileRepresentation(fileOpt.getValue(),
MediaType.ALL);
Response response = client.put(reference, rep);

Any suggestions?

Thx,
christian

--
Christian Haintz
Student of Software Development and Business Management

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1279726