Hi,
Thanks again for the god advice.  This seems to be the call you are referring
to:

// create JAX-RS runtime environment
final JaxRsApplication application = new
JaxRsApplication(comp.getContext().createChildContext());

// set the Default restlet
application.getJaxRsRestlet().attachDefault(myDefaultRestlet);

Unfortunately this feels like I'm mixing the restlet style of API with the
jax-rs style of API.  I really would prefer to keep the code a bit cleaner than
that.  e.g. I have to manage the resources directly in the myDefaultRestlet
class rather than using the annotations like in my jax-rs classes.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1323594