Out of curiosity is there a reason why Resource isn't implemented as a
subclass of Restlet? It seams like there is a lot of overhead in
initializing a new Resource on every request especially when a lot of
salient features such as what methods,variants, etc that are supported
tend to static for a give route to that resource.

Thanks,

Dave

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1392294