De : David Fogel [mailto:carrotsa...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 19 mars 2009 19:25
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : RE: Re: Restlet Jax-RS extension and OSGi

Hi Stephan-

Well, in my previous message I actually described two quick fixes (that can
be used by developers), as well as two solutions that involve changes to the
extension.

The easiest one for you to do quickly would be to add the following static
code block to JaxRsRestlet:

public class JaxRsRestlet extends Restlet {

    static {
        javax.ws.rs.ext.RuntimeDelegate.setInstance(
            new org.restlet.ext.jaxrs.internal.spi.RuntimeDelegateImpl());

But, as I said in my message, I believe the best solution would be to have
the JAX-RS API classes included in the org.restlet.ext.jaxrs.jar build
artifact.

-Dave Fogel

> Hi David,
>
> thanks for reporting it including solutions. Is this code, that I
> could include in the Restlet extension, or does every developer has to
> include it in his own code? If the first is the case, please enter an
> issue for it with the relevant parts of your email
> (http://restlet.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectIssues, don't forget to login).
>
> I'm very busy now, so it may take a while until I've included your
> proposals
>
> best regards
>    Stephan

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=13568