Hi Sheshakiran,

Are you looking for using Grizzly or Restlet with the Grizzly connector?

In Restlet, SSL support has been harmonised using an SslContextFactory
for all the connectors. It supports client-certificate authentication
(provided your configure it with the trust store you require.)

If it's for Grizzly only, I'd suggest posting to the Grizzly list.
Coincidentally, I've just made a few suggestions for improvement in
Grizzly, but these don't affect Restlet and its use of Grizzly.
(Note that the default should work at least, that is, specifying the
keystore/truststore using the usual javax.net.ssl.* system properties,
in Grizzly and Restlet.)

Best wishes,

Bruno.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1578563