Hi there,

The application I'm building uses the simpleframework.

This morning I upgraded from Restlet M1 to M2 which also included a new version
of simple 4.1.9. (It was 3.1.3)

Prior to the upgrade HTTPS was working fine now for some reason when ever I try
and access any https url it seems to hang indefinitely.

I've explicitly removed all of the certificates exceptions I've been using for
development and have attempted to re-add the certificate back but to no
available.

I've tried putting in lots of breakpoints to see whats go on but I'm still not
having much joy.

I rolled back the changes to M1 and 3.1.3 and it's all working fine again.

Does anyone else have this issue? Or could you provide any suggestions as to
what I might need to do?

Thanks,
Matt