De : stephan.ko...@web.de [mailto:stephan.ko...@web.de]
Envoyé : mercredi 15 avril 2009 09:30
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: restlet as a jax-rs implementation

Hi Philippe,

is "prefix" also the @Path on your root resource class? Than you have to use
only "/*" as url-pattern. To your first question I can't answer, because of
my missing time other ones worked on the JAX-RS extension.

best regards
   Stephan
> Hi
>

> I have an existing jax-rs application and would like to use restlet as
> an implementation. My web.xml currently looks like this:
>
>   <servlet>
>     <servlet-name>RestletServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>com.noelios.restlet.ext.servlet.ServerServlet</servlet-class>
>     <init-param>
>       <param-name>org.restlet.attribute.application</param-name>
>       <param-value>com.acme.MyApplication</param-value>
>     </init-param>
>   </servlet>
>
>   <servlet-mapping>
>     <servlet-name>RestletServlet</servlet-name>
>     <url-pattern>/prefix/*</url-pattern>
>   </servlet-mapping>
>
> com.acme.MyApplication is a suclass of javax.ws.rs.core.Application.
> So here's my first question, why is the init parameter called
> "org.restlet.attribute.application" and not "javax.ws.rs.Application"
> like spec says? Second the servlet is not mapped to the context path
> but a subpath. This does not seem to work out of the box, I'm getting
404s.
> Is there some way this has to be configured like in RESTeasy?

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=17231
44

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1742564