Bonjour Thierry,

I do this:
ClientResource itemsR = new ClientResource("
http://localhost:8080/gae_restlet/items";);
Representation r = itemsR.get();

In the web.xml all URLs are security constrained, so GAE automatically
redirects get to its login page. I am stuck at this point, because I could
not figure out the way to catch the redirect.

Thanks,

Zsolt

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=1968002